The TS52 PRO telephone Test Set features backlit LCD and glow-in-the-dark keypad.
- Display—backlit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad
- DataSafe Pro—superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode
- DropSafe—passes 20-foot drop test
- DSL/POTS Filtering Technology—allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
- RainSafe–designed for use in rain conditions.
- 2-way hands-free speakerphone—for true hands-free conversation
- Test Functions
- Data indication—warns when data is present.
- Voltage indication—troubleshooting feature to identify potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication—verifies sufficient line current
- Caller-ID—verifies service is functional
- DTMF Digit Grabbing—isolate faulty customer premise equipment
Fluke Networks’ new TS52 PRO Test Set features the latest in test set technology. Designed with a superior, radiant liquid crystal display (LCD) user interface, it allows you to see what cannot be heard in any outside plant environment.
The back lit LCD and phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) keypad brings light to even the darkest of work environments, providing perfect line diagnostic clarity.
The TS52 PRO Test Set is also equipped with 2-way speakerphone and DataSafe™ Pro data protection technology featuring superior high-impedance monitoring, Data Lockout and Lockout Override, making you completely safe.
TS52 PRO Test Set includes:
- Display – Back lit LCD and glow-in-the-the dark keypad
- DataSafe Pro – Superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode
- DropSafe – Passes 20 foot drop test
- DSL/POTS Filtering Technology – allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
- RainSafe – Designed for use in rain conditions.
Five Testing Functions:
- Data indication – warns when data is present.
- Voltage indication – troubleshooting feature to identify potential line problems
- Current (mA) indication – verifies sufficient line current
- Caller-ID – verifies service is functional
- DTMF Digit Grabbing – Isolate faulty customer premise equipment
- Data lockout with data lockout override
- 2-Way hands-free speakerphone: for true hands-free conversation
- Line and battery powered: shares power from the telephone line and the 9v internal battery, increasing the life of the battery
- Replaceable heavy-duty braided cord and locking spring loaded belt clip
- Low battery indication
- Mute indication
- Polarity indication
- Tone & pulse dialing
- (Optional) 1-Way amplified speakerphone mode
- Amplified speaker
- Last number redial
- Over voltage protection
- Over current protection
- High voltage lockout
- PBX pause button
- Speed dialing
- Volume control levels
- Hearing aid compatible
- Visual ANAC mode
- *visual ANAC (automatic number announcement circuit) for service provider use only, not available in all regions
Durability & Exterior:
- Rainsafe and Weatherproof case design for severe weather conditions.
- DropSafe™ 20ft onto concrete
- Mountable, top or bottom, extra large metal locking belt clip
- Line cord strain relief