Go beyond insertion loss and fully characterize each fiber of MPO- or MTP®1-connectorized cables with an intelligent and automated test process.
- Test, in automated sequence, the individual fibers of an MPO- or MTP-connectorized cable, inside or outside the data center or FTTx application
- Leverage the power of iOLM/OTDR to precisely locate faults and measure connector reflectance
- Use the same test set for certification and troubleshooting on multifiber and single-fiber links
- Field-scalable solution
- Construction and troubleshooting of data center physical layer
- Characterization of single-mode MPO and MTP 12-fiber cables
- Troubleshooting of data center physical layer
- Back reflection measurement at patch panels for network migration from 10G to 40/100G+
- Data center, enterprise-structured cabling
The simpler way
Testing MPO and MTP connectorized links can be tricky when using legacy processes and equipment, that’s why we’ve come up with a versatile, scalable and automated solution to meet today’s network challenges.
Automate test sequences with a push of a button thanks to the intelligent multifiber algorithm (iMF) feature.
Test, certify, and troubleshoot single-fiber and multifiber with the same equipment set.