From development to deployment, we have the solution.
Sustaining the pace of innovation for network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) remains an ever present challenge. To derive more value from their R&D spends, NEMs need to turn their attention to the return on their R&D investments, particularly their equipment investments.
EXFO’s unique family of platforms delivers scalable and flexible solutions for fast and efficient testing—maximizing those equipment investments. EXFO’s LTB-8, LTB-1 and IQS-600 platforms address NEMs’ challenges by delivering unmatched testing automation, connectivity and remote control.
LTB-8 rackmount platform
Industry’s best 100G port density with up to eight ports in only a 3U rack space
- Powerful, scalable, eight-slot rackmount platform
- Two configurations: stand-alone or managed infrastructure for simultaneous multi-user control
- Flexible and scalable: compact 3U solution with high port density for in-rack or tabletop applications
- Hot swappable: enabling quick transition of modules from platform to platform, or from rackmount platform to portable platform without powering down
- Industrial computer design: simple, easy-to-use with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Multi-user sharing: efficient utilization of test resources and minimization of capital expenditures (CAPEX)
EXFO Multilink web-based application
EXFO Multilink connects multiple users to EXFO modules and LTB-8 platforms remotely through any web browser.
- Connectivity of multi-users, multimodule and multiplatform
- Centralized management: global view of all platforms and modules without an external server
- Detailed management information with status and allocation information per user
- Web-based, GUI viewer with no software installation required
- Remote management of test-module inventory
- Manage software on modules through EXFO TFv floating licenses and time-based licenses
LTB-1 lab benchtop platform
Designed for efficiency. The Windows-based LTB-1 offers maximum efficiency and flexibility with its:
- Powerful processor
- Touchscreen display
- Ethernet remote control port
- Compatibility with industry’s leading and fully automated fiber inspection probe (FIP-400B)
IQS-600 integrated qualification system
A true one-box workstation for lab and manufacturing testing: combines optical, transport and datacom in a single platform environment.
- Extensive testing tools for system and transceiver assessment
- Multi-user sharing, for minimized CAPEX
- Easy, flexible automation and remote access via Ethernet
- RAID 1 option, for increased performance and data reliability