Temperature and humidity are the foundation of indoor air quality (IAQ). We rely on HVAC equipment to maintain acceptable temperature, humidity and ventilation levels for occupant health and comfort, and, now more than ever, to help regulate building health and manage increasing energy costs. The relationship between HVAC equipment, occupied space requirements, building materials, weather conditions and pressure differentials is an ever-changing dynamic process for indoor air diagnostics (IAD).
• Particle Counter » The Fluke 985 Particle Counter is the preferred choice for HVAC and IAQ professionals. From filter testing to IAQ investigations, the Fluke 985 is the portable solution for determining airborne particle concentrations.
• AirMeter » The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. The Fluke 975 measures: Temperature,Velocity,Humidity,CO2 and CO.
• Airflow Meter » The Fluke 922 makes airflow measurements easy by combining three tools: differential pressure, airflow, and velocity into a single rugged meter.
• Temperature Humidity Meter » The Fluke 971 is invaluable for facility maintenance and utility technicians, HVAC-service contractors, and specialists who assess indoor air quality (IAQ).
• UV Refrigerant leak Detector Flashlight » The compact, easy-to-use, Fluke RLD2 UV flashlight uncovers refrigerant leaks instantly.