- Fully automated multifiber tip compatible with both USB and wireless probes
- Interchangeable nozzles for compatibility with MPO, MTP® ¹, QODC® ²-12, & OptiTip® ³ MT connectors
- Simply pull the trigger to inspect single- or dual-row fiber connectors (12/24 or 16/32)
- Slim design and rotation capabilities made for dense/recessed patch panels Individually numbered fibers to avoid confusion
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- Automated photo capture rendering
- ConnectorMax2 application compatible with smart devices and wireless inspection probes
- Just one probe to inspect multifiber and single-fiber connectors
Automated and fumble-free
Automatically inspect multifiber connectors without the hassle of manipulating scanning knobs. No repeats, no missed fibers, no confusion. View and validate all fibers on the first try.
Find dirty connectors—fast Chances are that at least one of your multifiber connectors is dirty. Inspect quickly and easily using a tool specifically designed for accessing dense panels and minimizing inspection time.