The D814™ industry standard punchdown tools make for solid terminations.
- Industry standard
- Incredibly durable with lifetime warranty
- Accepts standard industry blades
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Adjustable spring impact mechanism allows low impact for 24- and 26-gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- Convenient blade storage built into the end of the handle
- Easy blade insertion (locks in place)
Make effortless, uniform connections with Fluke Networks’ D814™, all-in-one, telecom punchdown tool. Its adjustable impact wheel has high and low settings for any type of termination. Automatic spring mechanism provides right impact to seat and/or terminate wires. Compartment at the end of the tool stores an extra blade.
This punchdown tool is available alone or in sets with commonly-used blades. Its lifetime warranty is confirmation of its durability.
- 10054000 D814 impact tool
- 10055000 D814 impact tool with EverSharp 66 blade
- 10055110 D814 impact tool with EverSharp 110 blade
- 10055200 D814 impact tool with EverSharp 110 & EverSharp 66 blade
- 10055501 D814 impact tool with EverSharp 110, EverSharp 66 blade & free blade
- 10055503 D814 impact tool with BIX & Eversharp 66/110 cut blade